The secure, convenient, mobile vault for your life s information.
Have you ever needed to access information about a family member in an emergency? Forgotten passwords and constantly had to reset them? Known a family who lost everything in a flood or fire? That s why we created LifeSite Vault.
LifeSite Vault is the secure online safety deposit box to protect your critical information for you and your family s records, like insurance policies, banking information, legal documents, and contracts. Appoint loved ones and trusted advisors to help you selectively co-manage or view any part of your vault.
Let the Lifesite Vault mobile app help you organize, share, and collaborate on the most important information of your life, throughout your life.
- Use your smartphone camera to scan and edit multi-page documents (PDF) directly into your LifeSite Vault.
- Customize individual permissions to allow editing or viewing, or restrict categories you d like to keep private.
- Link your account with loved ones and advisors to share the responsibility of storing and keeping records up-to-date.
- Protect peace of mind with LifeSite Vault s closed access system, end-to-end encryption, and patent-pending, layered security architecture.
- Help Mom and Grandma move past filing important documents in boxes and cabinets. Upload directly into dozens of pre-organized categories and receive timely alerts on all account activity.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
LifeSite Vault is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-08. The program can be installed on iOS.
LifeSite Vault (version 2.2) has a file size of 80.74 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.